Driver Genius Professional is a
professional driver management tool features both driver management and
hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as
driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If
you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such
painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If
unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more
troublesome and time-consuming. Now with the driver backup function of
Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before
reinstalling, and restore them with the driver restoration function
after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically
save your time for driver installation during the system installation
procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a driver.
Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all
drivers in your system by Driver Genius. After you have reinstalled your
operating system, you can restore all your drivers in just a click by
this automatic restoration program. It’s really convenient.
Driver Genius Professional Features
1. Find latest driver for your computer. One click to update all drivers.
2. Automatically check for driver updates, make your drivers are always up-to-date.
3. Quickly backs up drivers installed in the system. Free to backup all drivers now!
4. Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
5. Remove invalid or useless drivers, improve system performance and stability.
6. New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
Changes in Driver Genius 188.8.131.521- 13th Nov, 2012:
1. Fully support for Windows 8 and Windows server 2012.
2. Enhanced hardware information detection.
3. Hardware temperature monitor — temperature monitor for CPU, Display card and HDD.
4. New driver download manager — faster download speed.
1. Optimized memory usage — reduce 50%-60% memory usage.
2. Optimized database structure — make driver update scan faster and more accurately.
1. Optimized driver backup speed.
3. Uninstall driver — Remove old driver package completely.
1. Fixed system can’t be rebooted when running Driver Genius if the Minimize main window to system tray option is enabled.
2. Fixed some drivers can’t be backuped completely.