HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are
professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest
components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are
designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information
possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users
searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators
and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a
logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various
types of reports. HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS,
ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available.
We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results
include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with
our results in ranked graphs.
• Comprehensive hardware information
• System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
• Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
• Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
• Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
• Periodical updates
• Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8
• Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
• Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO64 v4.08 – Released on: Nov-20-2012:
* Fixed HWiNFO64 autorun.
* Improved sensor graphs, added resizing capability.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS P67 and Z77 series.
* Enhanced support of VT11xx sensor on GPU.
* Improved handling of user-disabled sensors.
* Improved CPU power measurement on AMD Bulldozer.
* Added nVidia Tesla K20c and K20m.
* Improved CPU clock measurement on Windows 8.
* Fixed a very long scan of some later secondary AMD GPUs.
* Added support of Fintek F71811/F71812 and F71877 LPC/hardware monitors.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F2A55.
* Added several new CPU and GPU models.